First Family Photo

First Family Photo

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Waiting....

Thirty seven weeks and four days pregnant. I really don't have much to say for once except that I am done being prego, I KNOW he is ready, and do not believe babies come when they are ready...they come when YOUR BODY DECIDES TO GO INTO LABOR. Yes you are hearing that from a person who has worked as an L and D nurse! haha
So can you tell how I am feelin?
My schedule is sorta slow for the next nine days, but I am sure when we get about two days out from the induction day I will be super busy! Labor signs come and go but nothing exciting like consistent contractions. The only dilation I am doing is prob from the kiddo's head and his weight bearing down. However, it's a super good start for the induction.
Philip's parents are planning on being here from March 17 to the 22 and my parent's arrive the 22 and leave around the 27! Should be nice and fun having everyone here to celebrates the lil bambino's birth!
I plan on posting pics asap! Like we are talking within the hour! If you are someone who is reading this and want a super quick text pic please send me a message @ elissadelong@yahoo.com and I'll add you to the text pic list!
Please keep us in your prayers. I really mean that! I can't wait to see this sweet boy's face. I don't take his birth for granted or his health and I just hope to end this pregnancy in a beautiful, healthy, and safe way! :)

No comments: