First Family Photo

First Family Photo

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

35 Week and 6 Days Officially...

This is my blog...I don't care much about punctuation. I am just freely typing and will not very often spell/grammer check. If you love me you will forgive me. :)

Well we have almost made it to the "nine months" mark. I keep getting emails reminding me on a daily basis about how the big moment is almost here. It is driving me crazy! I don't care that it's almost here and I want it to BE HERE!
So I have offically hit the mark where I am super uncomfortable and about a week earlier than last time. Here is my definition of uncomfortable.
Uncomfortable-not being able to eat ANYTHING that causes indigestion...okay were talking throat ON FIRE type nastiness. Belching...all.the.time. Ankles and feet sore from the extra load (27 pounds if you wanna know), the daily panic I feel when I go to inspect my stomach for a stretch mark...I just KNOW they are coming, and having to get up to visit my potty at least 6 times a night. Also the added symptoms from already having had a child. Ugh! I am so glad we are DONE!
So at this point, despite my being tired of being pregnant status, I am trying to ENJOY this because I know there will come a day when I will miss this. For the most part I have loved it most moments of being pregnant. It is so amazing to grow a little person inside you and connect with that baby long before you see his/her face. Compared to our lifespan 9 months is not that long and to only have it happen to me twice almost seems like its not enough.

This week I feel like I am officially ready. We have just about everything we need for the kiddo and what we are lacking can be picked up at Meijers just around the corner. Yes I still have to wash his clothes etc. but I am saving somethings for closer to time as I know I will need that.
Well I will write again in a week or two! I am off to sleep on the recliner. :)

No comments: