First Family Photo

First Family Photo

Sunday, February 27, 2011

N.I.N.E MONTHS PREGNANT!











I am so excited to say that I am finally near the finish line. I can't believe that I am about to meet a baby I nearly lost at 5-12 weeks. He is truely a miracle. So now that I have all the "signs" that labor will be starting up soon I am trying to SOAK it in like I did on my wedding day. Philip and I feel complete as family after this little guy and I know I am going to miss him being inside.
Sooo here are the stats!
I have gained a whopping 28 pounds thus far!
I am about 2-3 cm dilated and"super soft" AND head down
Every little bit helps and I want the labor to be a short as possible so yay for only 7-8cm to go! :)
I have a couple of baby showers to attend today and tomorrow and will post pics soon!

**Baby Shower from work...these girls were so sweet! We got lots of essentials, clothes, sleepers, and Allison got to socialize with a friend of mine's little girl, Olivia. They are both going to be big sisters soon. It was cute seeing them brag about them each having a baby brother/baby sister soon!

No comments: